Amaze Active Health and COVID-19
We are proudly able to offer both in-person and online services through Amaze Active Health. To keep everyone safe, please make yourself familiar with our policies for our in-person services (classes and private sessions) before attending any in-person appointment or class.
DO: Self Assess prior to any in-person appointment or class
DO: Cancel and stay home if you have any symptoms.
We able to offer our Kinesiology services in three ways at this time:
- Home Visits: Please read the Amaze COVID Protocols: for home visits before your Home Visit.
- Studio Visits (Soma Active Health in Fernwood): Please read both the above Amaze In-Person Protocols for Home Visits as well as the Soma Active Health Covid Protocols prior to attending an in-person appointment at Soma. Sessions may be available at the Victoria Athletic Club pending availability
- Online: These sessions take place through a PIPEDA, HIPAA and PHIPA compliant video platform within our online booking system, JaneApp. You will need Chrome or Firefox for your internet browser for this to work. You will receive an email reminder of your online appointment and there will be a link for you to click to join the appointment. Please contact us if you have any questions about this.
Our classes are available in various formats including Live Online, In-Person and On Demand through our partners WellnessLiving. Please see each class page for information on class schedules and which format each class is available in.
- In-Person: Currently we are proud to offer Indoor Rowing, Stretch/Mobility and Aquatherapy in the In-Person format. If we do not have our minimum numbers for a class (5), that class will be cancelled 12 hours prior and participants will be notified. Often cancelled In-Person classes will still be available Live Online. To ensure your preferred class will run, please consider purchasing a Membership (i.e. 1 or 2x/week) and book into your classes early! Please self assess and stay home if you are sick. Please also be familiar with our Amaze COVID-19 Protocols In-Person Classes.
- Online: Ongoing as per the class schedule. All you need is the equipment at home to do them. If we do not have our minimum numbers for a class (4), that class will be cancelled 12 hours prior and participants will be notified.
- On Demand: All our regular classes plus some new ones only available On Demand. Do them on your own time, anytime and experience the energy of our live classes at your convenience.