CARDIO STRENGTH CLASSES (60 min)
A specific warm up, lively interval workout and gentle cool down using minimal equipment.
This is a sure-fire way to get the blood moving, challenge your strength and balance and make you realize how GOOD it feels to move! You may be thinking of us the next day with this one.
Guided workouts at home on your own time
Using body weight, dumbbells and sometimes resistance bands we lead you through an interval workout targeting all the major muscles, including the heart! Most movements are multi-joint movements and you will find your heart and breathing are suddenly being worked. We keep it fun and enthusiastic leaving you feeling … amazing!
Moderate to Higher Intensity. This class is best for those who can get up and down off the ground without too much grumbling (it’s ok if it’s hard at first). Of course going at your own pace is encouraged and modifications are shown to help you get what you want out of the workout.
What you will need:
- Exercise mat
- Pair of dumbbells (2-10 lbs is a good estimate)
- 1 or 2 resistance bands (moderate to firm resistance)
- Chair, counter/ table and wall for some modifications
- Full-sized towel/cushions/pillows to make some positions more comfortable
- Internet connection and a device to join On Demand classes
Tuesdays & Fridays 6:15am (45-60 min)
Anytime with ‘On Demand’ Library